Frequently Asked Question
Outlook: Manually add a shared mailbox to Outlook (2010/13/16)
Last Updated 2 years ago
1. Open Outlook
2. Click the File tab then Info >> Account Settings >> Account Settings...
3. Select the appropriate Exchange account and click Change...
4. Click on More Settings... near the bottom right:
5. Select the Advanced tab and then click on Add:
6. Enter the name of the additional mailbox into the "Add mailbox:" field:
7. Click OK >> OK >>Next >> Finish >> Close to go back to Outlook Home screen
The additional mailbox has now been added and will appear in the left-hand folder navigation pane in Outlook.