Frequently Asked Question
Email - Shared Mailbox - How to Open an Office 365 Shared mailbox in webmail (OWA)
Last Updated 2 years ago
If you have been given permission to open another mailbox in your Office 365 organization, you can open it on-line in Office 365 Webmail (Outlook Web App (OWA)):
- Go to outlook.office.com
- Sign-in to your own email
- Select your profile circle in the top RH corner
- Click on Open other mailbox from the drop down list menu:
- Start typing the email address of the Shared mailbox in the "Open another mailbox" pop-up.
- Select the appropriate Shared Mailbox.
- Click on Open