Frequently Asked Question
Teams - Make incoming calls ring on PC speakers as well as headset
Last Updated 2 years ago
- Click on the Options menu ellipsis (...) in the top RH corner of Teams
- Select g>Settings
- Select Devices
- Scroll down to Secondary ringer
- Select your preferred speaker option
- Close Settings using the X at the top RH corner of the Settings window
- A restart of Teams or your PC should not be requred.
Your PC will need to have some form of working (and unmuted) speakers other than your headset.
- Internal speakers
- Be connected to a screen with built-in speakers (via aux cable, HDMI or DisplayPort)
- Have a set of dedicated external speakers plugged in.