Frequently Asked Question
PC - Can see application on taskbar but can't see on screen
Last Updated 13 days ago
This is usually caused by switching from multiple to single monitors, etc., but occasionally can happen randomly as well.
- Hover the mouse over the icon for the running application on the taskbar
- Select the relevant window of the running app
- Press Alt+Space (this opens the application's Window menu)
- Press R (for Restore - i.e. not Maximized)
- Press Alt+Space again
- Press M (for move)
- Use arrow keys or mouse to bring the application's window back on to the visible screen.