Frequently Asked Question
Outlook - Add a Shared Contacts list
Last Updated 7 months ago
Once you have been given delegated access to a Contacts list in Outlook by your MS 365 administrator, manually add the list to your own Contacts section in Outlook:
- Open your Contacts / People section in Outlook
- Click on "Open Shared Contacts" in the full ribbon menu
- Start typing the name of the shared contacts list in the pop-up box
- Select the appropriate suggestion that is offered, or click on the Name box to open the address list to choose the delegated contacts list.
- Click OK:
- The shared contacts list will appear under either "My Contacts" or "Shared Contacts" in Outlook's left-hand navigation pane.
- (Click on the arrow next to the folder to expand the list of Contact lists)