Frequently Asked Question
Email - Mobiles: Change the email folders to be sync'd
Last Updated 3 years ago
- Tap Settings on the iPhone Home screen.
- In iOS Mail 11, tap Accounts & Passwords. In iOS 10, select Mail and tap Accounts. In iOS Mail 9 and earlier, select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap the desired Exchange account in the Accounts section.
- Now tap Mail Folders to Push.
- Select all folders whose changes you want to be sent to iPhone Mail automatically.
- Make sure the desired folders have a check mark next to them.
- You cannot uncheck the Inbox folder. Push email enabled for the Exchange account, new messages in the Inbox always appear automatically.
- Tap the Home button to save your preferences.