Frequently Asked Question
Get Remote support for your Device
Last Updated 2 years ago
- Please click on this link from your device to download our SplashTop SOS remote access client , or access it here: https://www.am-css.it/remote-support/
- Download and RUN the installer - if you are asked whether to allow it to make changes to your device, please select "Yes" so it can finish installing.
- The "AM CSS Remote Support" screen will present you with a 9-digit unique, one time only passcode:
- Do not close the "AM CSS Remote Support" window until after the connected session is closed by our Engineer.
- Please reply to this message with the code and an engineer will connect to your device - you can click on the copy icon at the end of the code box to copy it and then paste it in to your reply..
- If Administrator-level access is required, you may see the Splashtop connection restart and prompt you to allow a second time - please accept.
- Select the Apple icon in the top LH corner of you screen
- Select "System Preferences"
- Select "Security & Privacy"
- Select the "Privacy" tab (1)
- Select the "Accessibility" menu (2)
- Click on the padlock to unlock settings to make changes (3)
- Select the "Splashtop SOS App" from the list (4):
- Click on the Allow button for the "Accessibility" option: